Katie ‘Life of the Party’ Kaufman
Katie is definitely the life of the party, in all aspects, here at Dabbert Custom Homes. While her title will tell you she’s in charge of accounts payable — her talents far exceed paying the bills…. When she’s not answering phone calls and entering invoices, she’s most likely laughing, giving advice on life and taking care of our 4-legged companions …. We’ve come to the consensus that she is without a doubt going to solve world peace. During “down” time, you’ll find Katie writing fantasy novels, because let’s face it, she’s basically the next J.K. Rowling – but better.
Get to know some more about her below!
- What are 3 words that describe you?
Determined. Kind. Patient.
- What’s your favorite cereal?
Life. But it has to be soggy.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Write fantasy novels.
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – under or over?
The only true way it should – OVER!!
- If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
Mind control. I promise I would be a very kind beneficent ruler.
- If you had to describe Dabbert Custom Homes as an animal, which animal would it be?
Is it first that my left brain is just like, “YES, WE WERE MADE FOR THIS MOMENT?!” I didn’t even hesitate, I’m like, elephant! Elephants are loyal, they never forget, they’re run by women *coughs*, they’re wise, they defend their turf, they protect their own, they’re big like a HOUSE! You get it.
- How long have you been with Dabbert Custom Homes?
5 years this month!
- What do you love most about your job?
I’ve become good at it….and the dogs. Have I said I love animals?
- What is your job title at Dabbert?
Accounts Payable…and taking care of the dogs, I may have assigned myself that duty.
Stop by the office and say hi to Katie and her 4-legged friends!